The holiday season and the end of the year are fast approaching, and we are starting to take stock of the past 12 months. Pacific has achieved significant milestones in 2023, echoing our commitment to excellence and growth:
- Over 160 candidates accepted new career opportunities across 17 countries and 5 continents so far in 2023, showcasing Pacific’s dedication to helping our clients build high-impact senior-level leadership teams across the world
- We are proud that 40% of our placed candidates are diverse hires, highlighting our ongoing commitment to championing diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Pacific has not only sustained all key 2022 Client Partnerships but has become a Trusted Partner to many of them by signing regional or global Master Service Agreements (MSAs). Building on this fantastic legacy, we have also started many new business partnerships across many industries, particularly in the Renewable Energy and Industrial Goods Manufacturing sectors
- Our LinkedIn community has grown exponentially, surpassing 70,000 followers, signifying the increased digital engagement and influence of the Pacific brand
- Pacific has moved to new, larger offices in both London and Philadelphia, providing a more dynamic, spacious, and collaborative work environment
- As part of our dynamic team, we bid farewell to some colleagues while extending a warm welcome to new ones across all three offices. Additionally, we celebrated a record number of internal promotions, recognizing and nurturing talent within our organization
- Pacific has actively fostered a positive and collaborative work culture through various team-building activities. From tasty bake-offs and tech-free lunches to spirited golf tournaments and rejuvenating yoga classes, we’ve created memorable experiences that strengthen our team bonds
- And we haven’t forgotten about our communities by actively supporting or raising funds for good causes including Macmillan Cancer Research, Climb Out of the Darkness, and Mind to name just a few.
The list goes on…
David Howells, Group CEO of Pacific International, commented: “First of all, I extend our sincere gratitude to our clients worldwide for entrusting us with their business. Your confidence motivates us to strive for excellence daily. As we look ahead, we are excited to work even more closely with you, leveraging our expertise to appoint exceptional and diverse talent and contribute to your business success and broader ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) objectives. Here’s to continued collaboration and mutual success!
“All that we have achieved this year would not have been possible without our employees globally and their commitment to providing excellent service to our clients, themselves by continually learning and their colleagues by collaborating and exchanging best practices to create a high-performing team. We have high hopes for all of them and are committed to providing them with the best tools and training to support their professional growth and success. Huge thanks to you all!”, added David.
Announcing Pacific’s Charity of the Year
Each year, instead of sending holiday cards, each office donates to their chosen charity. This year, we have decided to join together to support one charity and extend this support beyond the festive season with fundraising activities throughout 2024.
The William Templeton Foundation for Young People’s Mental Health (YPMH) is a charitable foundation working to improve the lives of young people by facilitating innovative approaches to resolve mental health conditions. It has been set up in memory of Will Templeton, by his parents Anne and Peter, and his brother John, one of our colleagues.
The Foundation is working to enable the ‘joining-up’ of excellent research and practice across the many fields associated with young people’s mental health to improve the prevention, early detection, diagnosis, and personalised treatment of conditions such as depression and anxiety.
If you’d like to join us in supporting their important work, you can do so via this JustGiving page.
Finishing the Year on a Lighter AI Note…
And lastly, Pacific’s team has many talents (including axe throwing!) but poets we are not. We could have quoted a classic verse here to commence the holiday celebrations, but as we have entered the era of AI, we asked ChatGPT to pen a festive verse for us. Here it is:
In the spirit of joy, we send our cheer,
Wishing you holidays full of warmth this year.
May laughter dance in every festive sound,
As the holidays and a new year abound.
To our cherished client, a heartfelt wish,
For joy to fill your holiday dish.
May peace and prosperity your days adorn,
As a new year dawns, a new journey is born.
Through the season’s glow and sparkling light,
May your days be merry and oh-so bright.
In the coming year, success be your guide,
With accomplishments and dreams side by side.
As we celebrate this season so divine,
May your days be filled with joy that shines.
Happy holidays, our dear friend so true,
A prosperous new year, we wish for you!
Happy Holidays everyone and a Peaceful and Prosperous New Year from all of us at Pacific International Executive Search!
Inspiring the Next Generation of Female Leaders – Valentina Maggiore
In the second interview in the series celebrating International Women’s...
Inspiring the Next Generation of Female Leaders – Julie Brignac
Join us in celebrating International Women’s Day by delving into...